Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#2 I'm Olando Bloom

Orlando Bloom Fansite
It is crazy to me that I get so much attention from my fans. Looking at this fansite seriously baffles me every single time. Anything you can think of about me is on that site. Honestly, it goes from a biography about me to merchandise. You know you're famous the day you see your face on a figurine. I love that I have fans that care about me so much. They are what keep me in the acting business. Without fans, it would be like acting with no audience. Some of my fans are a little over the top though, I have to say. One went as far as to get the same ringtone on their cell phone that I have. I just think that is weird. A lot of girls on that site say that they want to marry me. That is flattering, although it won't ever happen. It is exciting to be considered attractive by so many women though. If I wasn't an actor, I'd probably remain unnoticed. The most interesting part for me to read on the fansite is the discussions about the movies I've been in. Those discussions let me know what parts of my movies the audience really enjoyed. I feel like the feedback has made me a better actor. I only take the roles that I would really enjoy doing and I've loved every role that I've had so far. I liked seeing everything on the fansite, and thank you to all of my fans who watch my films and support me.

2 comments:

Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butterfly said...

Let me just tell you, Orlando Bloom sucks. This sorry excuse for an actor is a waste of internet space. Why is it that someone can come from England and be like i'm British and then everyone loves them. I for one hate him! He couldn't do a decent actting job to safe his life. The only reason why anyone likes him is because people think he is attractive. Even though this is true, it doesn't mean he can act. I think when women or men call him hot or mention how attractive he is it goes to his head and he thinks he's better. I only have one more thing to say, Orlando Bloom need to go back to England and stay there. That would be doing the world a favor. Now this is very hard for me to say because we are talking about my future husband.