Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#5 Creature

My new creature would be a dog and bunny. This fabulous creature would be called a dunny. Dunnies look like dogs, but they have long, pointed ears like rabbits. They also have small, fluffy tails that look like cotton balls. It is an adorable creature. This animal lives only in homes. One would not be able to find a dunny out in the wild. This creature eats dog food and vegetables such as, carrots and lettuce. Dunnies have superb hearing and smell. They can jump extremely high and can run very fast. This animal is quite energetic. It's also friendly and behaves well around children.

1 comment:

Montag said...

Cute. I want a dunny. : )
I like how you made it a house pet. It makes it seem very lovable and sweet. It kind of made me think of my dog, who is about the size of a rabbit, which mad it all the more appealing. Personally though, I would like to hear more on what it looks like. More description! Other than that, I loved it.