Wednesday, January 7, 2009

#10 Review

Because I Said So is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The movie is about a mother(Dianne Keaton) finding a boyfriend for her daughter(Mandy Moore). Keaton is just annoying in this film. She was wearing a scarf in almost every scene, and within ten minutes of watching the movie, I wanted to strangle her with it. The plot was uninteresting, and the jokes made in the movie were rarely funny. The acting was also horrible. I honestly couldn't even force myself to finish watching it. I probably only saw about thirty minutes of Because I Said So, but that was painful enough. I've heard from people, who waited to see if it would get better, that it did not. I would compare this movie with any other romantic comedy. Because I Said So makes every other movie in the genre look fantastic in comparison. This movie should get half a star out of four.

4 comments:

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

Wow seems like you really do not like this movie. I have not seen it myself but from the sounds of it I probably shouldn’t waste my time anyway. I thought movies with Mandy Moore in them were good. But I guess I was wrong, and a half a star out of four ouch that is a really low grade!!! I kind of just wanna see this movie so I can understand were your coming from. Who knows maybe I will be bored one day and ill just have to take a look!

Gobl1nmast4r said...

It really seems like this movie is crap. It appears as if you don't like arrange marriages, or anything of that sort. This review just reminds me of Napolean Dynamite, which I think you should've compared it to. As per Napolean Dynamite, it's like a movie of his life, completely devoid of action. You'd think the makers of Because I Said So would've learn to make it more appealing. Ugh! Scarf all the time WTF!

Stinky Toes said...

I found your review quite funny. I have to agree that you do not like this movie. However, I liked this movie, but the way you wrote about t, makes me not want to see it ever again. You really turned me off from the movie when you started talking about how annoying Dianne Keaton was in the film.

Anonymous said...

Well, I dont really have any reason to watch it or not to. Really, the only reason you said it was bad was that she was wearing a scarf and made bad jokes. I make bad jokes all the time, but that doesnt stop me! But aside from that, I realize that all romantic comedies suck and i wouldnt want to watch it anyway. Perhaps it doesnt have a plot at all, but from what i hear, its a somewhat decent movie. Everybody has different tastes, but i bet youre right here, even though ive never seen it.